Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dearest boyfriend,
now that you're 20, maybe we should see less of your selenge-bacin antics like that one above. =P I hope you liked what we did today, the pre-birthday celebration. The gifts are nothing much (to tell you the truth, the closer i get to saturday, the more i am afraid that you won't like them) but I hope you'll enjoy them anyway. I'm glad that more of your loved ones remember your special day this year, I'm happy just to see you happy on your birthday. Who knows, maybe it's a sign of a good year ahead. (insyaallah)
I cannot wait to for our first official picnic (pathetic cos it's nearly 4 bloody years and it's our first official one) I cannot wait to fly kites and swim and build sandcastles. Just you and me. Yay!
No matter what, you're the best gay-spotting partner ever.
PS, I LOVE YOU.
Labels: baby's 20
X O X O; 10:43 pm